Monday, May 7, 2007

FREE Video Screen Capture Program

If you're reading this blog, I probably don't have to sell you on the value of video, or of making screen-capture videos. In fact, I did two previous posts on the topic, one mentioning Camtasia, and another mentioning MuVee. Both good programs. Both NOT FREE.

So to remedy the situation, and again "move the free line", I am offering you a FREE alternative: CamStudio. This program does the bulk of what Camtasia does, that is it will record your screen as you browse, go through a presentation, or work with a program. And it allows you to narrate over it. Finally, it produces the final Flash video.

Unlike the other products, however, this one is FREE. And there's NO CATCH! Wait, it gets better: I'm going to give you MASTER RESALE RIGHTS with it - meaning you can give it away, or sell it! Really!

All you have to do is click on my Free IQ CamStudio link, which will take you to my page on Free IQ. Simply click, and download. Enjoy!

1 comment:

AndyEd said...

Wink is also very cool, and free.
http://www.debugmode.com/wink/